quotes

" be broken enough to be changed, but strong enough to hold on "

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Leaving!!! CONTACT INFO =)

Hey dere...
As i'm guessing, if you cared enough to read this note.
i hope you're gonna send me something! haha
as you all know, and maybe some of you don't, i've gone to BC, Capernwray for this year. I'm gonna have limited facebook access (it'll only be in the odd coffee shop that i'll get it probably).. so i'm leaving some contact information that i can be reached at...if you wanna know how i'm doing, how the learning is treating me, or just a photo gallery of my adventures. i'll update the blog and flickr hopefully pretty regularly. so check =) haha. i don't know if i'm gonna have service out there..so this is definitely the best way to contact me!!

Email: yumoses@gmail.com

Blog: http://thesingingteakettle.blogspot.com/

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mosesyu_photography/

Skype: yumoses

Mail:
(if you wanna go the good ol' fashion way, send me some food, or a new t-shirt or something. or just a nice letter. haha)

Moses Yu
C/O Capernwray Harbour Bible Centre
Box 1-10
Thetis Island
B.C.
V0R 2Y0

ps. i love notes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment